Topical Winter Seminar for Ministers
* The cancellation of the following programs was accommodated and agreed from 06.02.2020 on account of the unprecedented public health threat.
[ I. Renovations of Thoughts in the Modern Era after the Renaissance and the Orthodox Reformed Theology. (Speakers including Rev. Prof. Young-Kyu Kim; Rev. Prof. Byung Soo Han)
II. The Long Transformation of the Human Thinkings and the Crisis in the Understanding of the Created ¡®Nature¡¯ (Speakings, discussion, and free talking) *Reference resources, see https://pinterest.co.kr/kim(ribrtribrt), boards and pins).
1. The Ancient Mathematical Roots in the Human Cultures and their Errors.
2. Augustinanism and the Beginnings of Modern Mechanic or Automatic Thinkings.
3. Renaissance Movements and the New Discovery of the Human Freedom..
4.Thomas Hobbes¡¯s Socilology and the Artificial Intelligence.
5. Montesquieu¡¯s Political Platforms and Organic Mechanisms..
6. The Twilights of the Modern Positivism in the Works of A. Comte and J.S.Mill.
7. Manifest Displays of the ¡®Natural¡¯ Integral as Visible Solutions of the Hidden ¡®Natural¡¯ Differential Equations.]
Spring Semester for Ministers
l Latin grammar course XIV (Rev. Ji-Soo Jung, Ph.D. Candidate - All but Dissertation)
l Petrus Molinaeus(1568-1658)'s theological standpoints showed in his Latin monograph "Anatome Arminianismi seu, Enucleatio Controversiarum quae in Belgio agitantur, super doctrina De Providentia: De Praedestinatione, De morte Christi, De natura & Gratia (Lugduni-Batavorum M.DC. XIX)" and the theological controversies confirmed by "Acta synodi nationalis" XIV ( Rev. Prof. Young-Kyu Kim)
l The Latin original text of the Hungarian "Confessio ecclesiae debreciensis"(1562) and its historical location in the advancement of the reformed theology XIII ( Rev. Prof. Young-Kyu Kim)
*These programs were postponed on account of the public health threat of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Topical Summer Seminar for Ministers and Educational Program for Christian Families
*These programs were finally retracted on account of the public health threat of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Fall Semester for Ministers
Copyright ¨Ï 1995-2020, RIBRT,
All Rights Reserved