Topical Winter Seminar for Ministers
I. Prayers from John Calvin¡¯s Writings and a New Discovery of his Lost Theology.
(Speakers including Rev. Prof. Young-Kyu Kim; Rev. Prof. Byung Soo Han)
II. Jesu Christ¡¯s Parables on the Kingdom of Heaven and the Ideal of Christian Daily Lives that Should Be Achieved on the
Public, Social, Family, and Individual Platforms (Speakings, discussion, and free talking: about reference resources, see https:// pinterest.co.kr/kim(ribrtribrt)).
1. ¡®To will the things which we would¡¯ (II Cor. 1:17) and ¡®regula modestiae et sobrietatis¡¯.
2. Ideal of the daily lives in which God alone becomes their reward.
3. Pursuing any conformity unto the God¡¯s essential attributes in the frames and dispositions of the whole daily lives..
4. Deep learning of our essential sins and miseries.
5. Upcycle or recycle of our basic and current platforms of daily lives toward the love of God and neighbours..
6. Detailed verification on the applied artificial intelligence programs.
Spring Semester for Ministers
l Latin grammar course XII (Rev. Ji-Soo Jung, Ph.D. Candidate - All but Dissertation)
l Petrus Molinaeus(1568-1658)'s theological standpoints showed in his Latin monograph "Anatome Arminianismi seu, Enucleatio Controversiarum quae in Belgio agitantur, super doctrina De Providentia: De Praedestinatione, De morte Christi, De natura & Gratia (Lugduni-Batavorum M.DC. XIX)" and the theological controversies confirmed by "Acta synodi nationalis" XII ( Rev. Prof. Young-Kyu Kim)
l The Latin original text of the Hungarian "Confessio ecclesiae debreciensis"(1562) and its historical location in the advancement of the reformed theology XI ( Rev. Prof. Young-Kyu Kim)
l A special course (under requisition): The Reformed Theology before the 17th Century III (Rev. Prof. Youn-Kgyu Kim)
Topical Summer Seminar for Ministers and Educational Program for Christian Families
I. Dedicated Activities of the Westminster Divines for the Ideal Humanness of the Extreme Micro- or Macro- World according to the Written Words of God
1. Prominence of the Human Nature in Calvin, the Westminster Confession of Faith, and Alsted (speaker : Rev. Prof. Byung Soo Han)
2. Dedicated Activities of the Westminster Divines for the Ideal Humanness Agreed upon the Confession of Faith and the Larger Catechism (speaker: Rev.Prof. Young-Kyu Kim)
II. Principles of God's Creation, Environmentally Friendly Application of Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources and the Daily by Free Gift Wellbeing Life. (Educational Program for the Christian Family)
1. Assembling of 12V Non-catalytic Water Fuel Cellulose Cells and its Applications (Special Program for the Personal Certificate of Non-catalytic Water Fuel Cellulose Cell Application).
2. Real Model of the Solar Wind – Water Fuel Hybrid Electric Car
3. Construction Experience of the Geometric Air Tent Using the Differential Forms
4. Making the Proton Pumping Instruments for Health of Me and My Family (under Requisition) or the Rapid Sprouting Charmer of Cherry Seeds
5. Application Activities of Edible Wild Plants or Flowers for the Daily Wellbeing Foods (under Requisition)
Fall Semester for Ministers
Copyright ¨Ï 1995-2019, RIBRT,
All Rights Reserved