Spring Semester for Ministers
- 1. Theologia Systematica I including
the fundamental keys of the Bible and its core issues
- 2. Latin Reading on Augustine's De Haeresibus
- 3. A advisory program in research papers
on Calvin's predestination as full depth of God's grace
Topical Summer Seminar for Ministers
- David Pareus (1548-1622, a Reformed Theologian
in Heidelberg University) and his Theology.
- The Right Understanding of Paul's Romans
Epistle and its Critical issues on the Current Theology.
Fall Semester for Ministers
- 1. John Wollebius(1586-1629, a reformed
theologian in Basel University) and his Systematic Theology.
- 2. On the Public Disputation between
Scottish Covenanters and the Ministers and Prefessors of
Divinity in Aberdene concerning the Solemn Covenant (1638)
- Latin Reading : Augustinus's De haeresibus